Investing in Aspiring in Real Estate Recruitment
Who we are
We’re a boutique private equity firm committed to investing in aspiring entrepreneurs and leaders in real estate-related sectors. Situated in London’s Mayfair, we have a diverse portfolio of companies across sectors including real estate investment management, mortgage brokerage, prop-tech, interior design, construction consultancy, commercial brokerage and estate agency. Portfolio companies include global real estate investment manager 90 North, top online estate agent emoov, UK-Value Add Investment Manager Quoinstone and leading online UK mortgage broker Trussle. Now, we’re looking to bring our business experience and expertise to the real estate recruitment space.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking to invest in joint ventures with ambitious teams or individuals, who are current leaders in the real estate recruitment space, and who are ready to start, build and scale a new real estate recruitment business. The team or individual we invest in should be ready to conceptualise, plan and build a market leader in the real estate recruitment sector.
Why we’re excited
In addition to investment, we provide commercial, strategic, and financial guidance to accelerate early stage growth to management teams that we back. Given our presence in the real estate market within the UK and globally, we hold strategic value for a management team looking to hit the ground running. In addition, we have significant experience in building successful and global recruitment businesses.
We enter into joint ventures with our interests aligned with our Founders. We see new ventures as partnerships with management teams, rather than impersonal investments. While each deal looks different and is tailored to the specific situation, there are some key underlying principles of our joint ventures:
- We expect the Founders that we partner with to share the risk of the new venture with us
- Founders get paid a founder-level salary that is appropriate for a start-up until the business is cash flow generative
- Our founders are more interested in creating a big and valuable business and achieving genuine wealth creation through a meaningful equity stake than short term financial incentives
You will lead all strategic and operational aspects of the business, including:
- Conceptualizing and executing a 5-year business plan
- Building an exceptional management team to navigate business growth
With extensive existing experience in building successful businesses, we provide investment along with strategic, commercial, and financial support to Founders.
- 6+ years of relevant real estate recruitment experience in the UK and a proven track record.
- Exceptional passion, ambition, business acumen, business development skills and an operational execution track record are prerequisites.
- An extensive network to attract top industry talent and clients to the new company
Interested parties should send their CV to email@example.com.